Garden to table salads
From earth to plate. Nothing is fresher than this!
Fresh garden-to-table salad!
1. Coarsely chop a handful of pink swiss chard, a handful of baby
kale, and two large romaine lettuce heads
2. Slice 1 large yellow tomato, & 1 large “black krim” tomato (one of
my fave varieties!)
3. Dice 1 chioggia beet & 1 small yellow zucchini.
4. Slice or chop 2 fresh figs.
5. Mix all together and top with calendula petals
6. Mix in dressing of your choice (here I used my go-to tahini
dressing: mix 3 tbsp tahini, 1/2 lemon juiced, & 1/4 cup water with a
spoon until smooth).
See more of beautiful Anna’s creations at @eat_to_thrive